The BSAR ski skills training day at Mt Stirling on Saturday 26 August 2017 is open to all BSAR members keen to acquire or improve their ski skills.
Activities will include:
- Some basic instruction
- Skiing to and around the summit
- Steep slope skiing (optional)
- Return ski run to Telephone Box Junction
Transport will be private car pool.
What to bring
- Personal cross country ski equipment
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Food: lunch, snacks. Water: 1-2 litres
- First aid kit
An email advice with registration details has been sent to all members.
A detailed program will be provided to all registered participants.